Aircal air to water dryer heat pump
What is heat pump drying equipment
- A heat pump is essentially a heat lifting device. The high-temperature heat pump dryer uses the inverse Carnot principle to absorb heat from the surrounding environment and transfer it to the object being heated (a higher temperature object). Its working principle is the same as that of refrigeration. The machines are the same, all work according to the reverse Carnot cycle, the only difference is that the working temperature range is different.
- The high temperature heat pump drying unit is mainly composed of four parts: a finned evaporator (outer unit), a compressor, a finned condenser (inner unit) and an expansion valve. )→compression→condensation (releasing heat in the indoor drying room)→throttling→reevaporation thermodynamic cycle process, so as to transfer the heat in the external low temperature environment to the drying room, and the refrigerant is in the system under the action of the compressor. Internal circulation flow. It completes the gaseous boosting and heating process in the compressor (the temperature is as high as 100 ℃), it enters the inner unit and releases high-temperature heat to heat the air in the drying room, and at the same time, it is cooled and converted into a liquid state. When it runs to the outer unit After that, the liquid quickly absorbs heat and evaporates and turns into a gas again, and the temperature can drop to -20°C to -30°C. At this time, the air around the heat absorber will continuously transfer heat to the refrigerant. When the high temperature heat pump drying unit is working, like ordinary air conditioners and heat pump units, the evaporator absorbs the energy QA in the low temperature environmental medium: it consumes a part of the energy itself, that is, the compressor power consumption QB: through the working fluid circulation system The heat is released in the condenser QC, QC=QA+QB, so the efficiency of the high-temperature heat pump drying unit is (QB+QC)/QB, while the heating efficiency of other heating equipment is less than 1, so the high-temperature heat pump drying unit heating The efficiency is much higher than that of other heating equipment. It can be seen that using a high-temperature heat pump drying unit as a drying device can save energy, and at the same time reduce the emission of pollutants such as CO2, and achieve the effect of energy saving and emission reduction.
Place of use
- High temperature heat pump drying unit is suitable for drying bedding in hotels, seafood, vegetable dehydration, AD black fungus, melon seeds, peanuts, fruits and vegetables, meat products, casings, tobacco leaves, leather, mushrooms, wolfberry, dried fruit, mosquito coils, tribute Incense, cloth, clothing, grains, vermicelli, yuba, fertilizers, medicines, Chinese medicinal materials, paper products, wood, seeds, sludge, gypsum, hardware products, metallurgical products, mining by-products, chemical products, flue gas desulfurization gypsum, clay , forage grass, flue-cured tobacco, pulverized coal, coal slime, lignite, etc. In terms of industrial hot water, it can also meet the constant temperature of electroplating liquid in electroplating plants, the heating and insulation of high-temperature hot water in slaughterhouses, the supply of high-temperature hot water in star-rated hotels and the needs of high-temperature hot water in industrial enterprises.
- 1. It can realize closed cycle drying of low temperature air, and the drying quality of materials is good. By controlling the working conditions of the device, the temperature of the hot dry air in the drying chamber is between 20 and 80 °C, which can meet the high-quality drying requirements of most heat-sensitive materials; the closed cycle of the drying medium can avoid the exchange of air with the outside world. Possible contamination of materials by impurities, which is especially important for food, pharmaceuticals or biological products. In addition, when the material is sensitive to oxygen in the air (easy to oxidize or burn and explode), an inert medium can also be used instead of air as the drying medium to achieve anaerobic drying.
- 2. High efficiency and energy saving. The heat of heating the air in the heat pump dryer mainly comes from the sensible heat and latent heat contained in the warm and humid air discharged from the recovery drying room. The energy that needs to be input is only the power consumption of the heat pump compressor, and the heat pump can consume a small amount of work Taking advantage of a large amount of heat, the SMER (the amount of moisture in the wet material removed by the unit energy consumed) of the heat pump drying device is usually 1.0 ~ 4.0kg/kWh, while the SMER value of the traditional convection dryer is about 0.2 ~ 0.6kg/kWh.
- 3. It is convenient to control temperature and humidity. When the material has high requirements on the temperature and humidity of the air entering the drying room (such as wood, etc.), the evaporating temperature and condensation temperature of the working fluid in the evaporator and condenser can be adjusted to meet the material's texture, appearance and other aspects. Require.
- 4. Useful volatile components in recyclable materials. Some materials contain volatile components (such as fragrance and other volatile components). When drying with a heat pump, the volatile components and moisture are vaporized into the air together in the drying room, and the air containing the volatile components passes through the evaporator. When it is cooled, the volatile components in it are also liquefied and discharged together with the condensed water. The condensed water containing the volatile components is collected, and the useful volatile components can be separated by an appropriate method.
- 5. Environmentally friendly. In the heat pump drying device, the drying medium circulates in a closed loop, and there is no pollution caused by material dust, volatile substances and peculiar smells discharged to the environment with the drying exhaust gas; the waste heat in the exhaust gas of the drying chamber is directly recovered by the heat pump to heat the cold and dry air, and there is no pollution. Thermal pollution of the unit to the environment.
- 6. Multi-function can be realized. The heat pump in the heat pump drying device also has a cooling function. In the season with less drying tasks, the cooling function can be used to achieve low-temperature processing (such as quick freezing, refrigeration) or fresh-keeping of various materials, and it can also expand the heating function of the heat pump in cold weather. Season heating for cultivation (eg greenhouses) or farms.
- 7. The heat pump dryer is suitable for a wide range of materials. The materials suitable for drying are mainly a large class of materials that can withstand temperatures between 20 and 80 °C during the drying process, or materials that can withstand higher temperatures but are more energy-efficient or safe to use heat pumps to dry. Materials that have been researched and applied such as wood (such as oak), grains, seeds, edible fungi (such as mushrooms, fungus), medicinal materials (such as ginseng, etc.), seafood (such as fresh oysters, scallops, etc.), biologically active products ( Such as cells, enzymes), tea, paper, etc.
- 8. Compared with other drying devices at low temperature (air temperature entering the drying chamber <40°C) (such as microwave drying, vacuum drying, freeze drying), the heat pump dryer has obvious economic benefits due to the small initial investment of equipment and low operating costs. sex. The equipment cost of the heat pump drying device is mainly the heat pump part and the drying chamber part. The drying chamber part has the same requirements as the ordinary convection drying chamber, and there is no special air tightness and pressure bearing requirements.
- 9. Compared with ordinary drying devices (air temperature entering the drying room > 40°C), the initial investment of heat pump dryers is generally higher than that of electric air heating devices, gas or coal-fired hot blast stoves. Ordinary drying device, heat pump dryer drying device has high energy efficiency and low operating cost, and its comprehensive economy still has certain advantages.
- The material drying process is a huge energy-consuming process. According to statistics, in most developed countries, the energy consumed for drying accounts for 7%-15% of the national total energy consumption, while the thermal efficiency is only 25%-50%. , and most drying processes, especially for heat-sensitive materials such as food and biological materials, have an impact on their color, nutrition, flavor and texture. Heat pump drying technology has the advantages of less energy consumption, less environmental pollution, high drying quality, and wide application range. Its excellent energy-saving effect has been proved by various experimental researches at home and abroad.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us