The most suitable water temperature for bathing in winter
With the advancement of technology and the promotion of environmental protection and energy saving awareness, more and more people will use heat pumps in their lives, and heat pumps can provide people with more life experiences in winter.Use the mobile phone APP to intelligently control the heat pump in the home to heat the domestic water, and you can enjoy the bath when you return home. The water temperature is controlled in real time and there is no exhaust emissions.Real energy saving and environmental protection.
The air source heat pump water heater has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving. Compared with the electric water heater, it only needs a quarter of the electricity consumption of the electric water heater to produce the same amount of hot water, and the annual average thermal efficiency ratio is 4 times that of it. Higher utilization efficiency, and the use of electric water heaters or gas water heaters may have safety hazards.
In daily life, the general air source heat pump water heater is set at 60 ℃, mainly to prevent scale. Because the air source water heater needs to be recycled and continuously produce hot water. Ordinary non-softened water is prone to scaling above 60°C, which causes scale to attach to the outside of the coil, which affects the heat conduction efficiency, or causes the water circulation equipment to be blocked and cannot be used. Therefore, 60°C is the standard pipe material. In fact, the water temperature of the heat pump can reach 75~80℃, but the general bathing temperature in winter is only 45~50℃. In daily kitchen life, 40°C hot water is enough.
In winter，the benefits of bathing
1. Helps with sleep
Soaking in a bath causes the skin to sweat actively, avoiding the feeling of thirst caused by the physical effects of sauna. After soaking, it feels more comfortable, eliminates fatigue, and makes it easier to fall asleep.
2. Reduce fat and weight loss
When taking a bath causes the skin to sweat actively, it not only loses sweat but also takes away heat from the body, thereby achieving the effect of weight loss. If combined with exercise and diet regulation, there will be better results.
3. Improve systemic microcirculation
Some studies have attempted to observe the nail fold microcirculation before and after bathing using microscopy, which is one of the main indicators of "blood stasis syndrome". The flow rate of red blood cells in the nail fold microcirculation before taking a bath is very slow, but after taking a bath, the flow rate of red blood cells in the nail fold microcirculation increases, making the skin delicate and shiny, especially for women. After taking a bath, the color is rosy and beautiful.
4. Sweating and detoxification
After soaking for 5 minutes, sweat droplets will seep out of the head, even sweating profusely, and pores will open and expand. Pearl like sweat beads slowly seep out, and the secretion and excretion of sweat glands in the skin promote the excretion of skin toxins, improve skin nutrition, promote skin metabolism, and make the skin become delicate and shiny.
5. Enhance immunity and Neuromodulation
Soaking in a bath can effectively prevent colds and tracheitis, enhance immunity, regulate the brain center to make it more responsive, promote nerve excitement, and achieve a refreshing and clear mind.
6. Moisturize and relieve itching, prevent skin diseases, and enhance beauty and beauty
More nourishing skin, hair, and eyes because in addition to what we drink, our body also "drinks" the hydration it requires from the outside.
7. Improve cardiac output and regulate cardiac function
Quickly constrict subcutaneous capillaries, allowing blood to flow to the heart, accelerating the heartbeat, and thereby increasing blood flow throughout the body.
8. Relax muscles and alleviate joint rheumatic pain
Hot water bathing can alleviate fatigue and help eliminate fatigue in your body.
9. Promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, strengthen the stomach, aid digestion, and promote smooth bowel movements
Hot water bathing promotes blood circulation, not only warming your body, but also promoting your intestines and stomach.
10. Improve cold hands and feet, promote systemic blood circulation
Hot water promotes blood circulation throughout the body and enhances body resistance, achieving a strong and healthy effect.
In winter, the temperature of the water heater for bathing should be between 40-45 degrees.
How many degrees is the water heater for bathing in winter
The climate is cold in winter, so the temperature of the bathing water is a little higher than other seasons. In most cases, it is best to bathe with the water temperature close to the body temperature, and the normal temperature of the human body is around 36-37 degrees Celsius, so bathing in winter Adjust the water heater to 40-45 degrees, so that the water will not be too hot or too cold.
How many degrees should the bath water heater not exceed in winter
The water heater for bathing in winter should not exceed 70 degrees.
During the heating process of the water heater, the temperature can sometimes reach 80 degrees, so the water temperature is usually 75 degrees, but this is not an accurate answer. Different brands of water heaters may have deviations between the displayed temperature and the actual temperature. It is recommended to be When taking a bath in winter, the temperature of the water heater should not exceed 70 degrees, otherwise the overheated water temperature will easily burn the skin, and at the same time, it is not good for the life of the water heater.
Precautions for bathing with a water heater in winter
1. The frequency of bathing is low in winter, so when you are not taking a bath, you do not need to plug in the water heater. When you need to take a bath, just plug in the water heater an hour in advance, which will save more electricity.
2. Plug in the water heater one hour before taking a bath in winter, and then pay attention to observe the temperature change of the water heater. The maximum temperature should not exceed 70 degrees. It is generally recommended to unplug it at 60 to 65 degrees, otherwise the water temperature is too high and may damage the water heater.
3. When taking a bath in winter, it is best to unplug the water heater socket, and pay attention to regular inspection, cleaning and maintenance of the water heater, which can not only prolong the service life of the water heater, but also ensure the safety of electricity use.
4. Do not soak in hot water for a long time: If the water temperature is too high, the skin and muscle blood vessels will expand, and blood will accumulate throughout the body. The amount of blood returning to the heart will decrease, resulting in a decrease in the blood supply to the brain and heart
5. Excessive bathing is not allowed: excessive bathing can lead to dry and itchy skin, loss of skin luster, and even peeling and rupture.
6. When having a fever, it is not advisable to take a shower: When a person's body temperature rises to 38 ℃, the body's heat consumption can increase by 20%, and the body is relatively weak. Taking a shower at this time is prone to accidents.
7. It is not advisable to take a shower after a full meal: After a full meal, the skin vessels of the whole body are stimulated by hot water and expand, causing more blood to flow to the surface of the body. The blood supply to the abdominal cavity is relatively reduced, which can affect digestion and absorption, cause hypoglycemia, and even collapse and fainting.
8. It is not advisable to take a shower after drinking: Alcohol can inhibit liver function and hinder the release of sugar. During bathing, the consumption of glucose in the human body increases. After taking a shower after drinking, if blood sugar is not replenished in a timely manner, it is easy to experience dizziness, dizziness, general weakness, and in severe cases, hypoglycemia coma.
9. It is not advisable to take a shower immediately after work: whether it is physical or mental labor, one should rest for a while before taking a shower, otherwise it may cause insufficient blood supply to the heart and brain, and even fainting.
10. When blood pressure is too low, it is not advisable to take a shower: because the water temperature during bathing is high, it can cause vasodilation, and people with low blood pressure are prone to insufficient cerebral blood supply and collapse
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us