Comparison of water source heat pump ground source heat pump and air source heat pump
The advantages of sewage source heat pump system compared with traditional heat exchangers Sewage source heat pump is to use urban sewage as a cold and heat source for indoor cooling and heating, and consume a small amount of electricity through the heat pump inside the sewage source heat pump system. The hot and cold energy in the room is transferred indoors to meet human needs.
The sewage source heat pump system can be used for both heating and cooling. It can be said that it is a dual-purpose machine, which helps modern enterprises to reduce operating costs to a large extent. Moreover, sewage is used as the energy for heating and cooling buildings, which is the same as the traditional method of relying on coal and heat. Compared with groundwater for heating and cooling, it is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
The sewage source heat pump system is compared with air source heat pump, electric boiler coal heating, ground source heat pump heating and cooling:
1. Compared with the air source heat pump system
- Compared with the air source heat pump, the sewage source heat pump system avoids the problem of regular frosting and defrosting of the air source heat pump in winter. Since the internal temperature of the sewage is relatively stable throughout the year, the sewage The working performance of the source heat pump system is relatively stable. Under normal circumstances, the heating and cooling coefficient of a heat pump can reach 5 to 6. This cooling and heating coefficient saves 42%-45% of the energy consumed by the air source heat pump under the condition of generating the same cold and heat energy.
2. Compared with groundwater water source heat pump
- Compared with the groundwater water source heat pump, the sewage source heat pump system has the advantage of using sewage as an energy source to avoid the extraction of water resources from the groundwater, so there is no need to waste a lot of energy and material resources to consider and solve the problem of wastewater recharge. In addition to solving the well-drilling infrastructure, it can also save the operating costs of later pumping and wastewater recharge. Moreover, problems such as the destruction of groundwater resources caused by improper recharge can be avoided.
3. Compared with electric boilers and coal-fired boilers
- Compared with electric heating boilers, the sewage water source heat pump uses electricity to drive the internal heat pump to perform work. Under the condition of generating the same cold and heat energy, the electric energy consumed by it can save nearly 65% of electric energy compared with electric boilers, which is less than fuel boilers. Save 1/2 of the energy.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us