Tips You Need to Know About Ground Source Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
Ground source heat pump daily maintenance and maintenance methods
- The ground source heat pump system often has a large one-time investment, and includes a variety of equipment, long pipelines, and a high degree of automation; its operation, maintenance, maintenance, and overhaul should comprehensively use geology, ventilation, thermal engineering, fluid, air conditioning, water supply and drainage, and refrigeration. Knowledge and skills in machinery, electrical and electronics, automation and intelligent control, etc.
- When the ground source heat pump is repaired and maintained, it is not only necessary to maintain the ground source heat pump host unit, but also the ground source side hydraulic balance of the ground source heat pump system, the floor heating at the end, the air plate, the ventilation, the fresh air unit, etc. must be comprehensive. comprehensive maintenance program.
First:Preliminary preparations for ground source heat pump installation
- 1. After the user receives the goods, they should check them carefully to confirm whether the model of the unit is correct, whether there is any damage during transportation, and confirm whether all the scheduled spare parts have been received. If there is damage, the delivery person should be informed immediately, and if there is a problem other than surface damage, the local sales company should be notified immediately.
- Note: The unit is not allowed to be stored in the open air without effective shielding measures, and the unit is not allowed to be washed.
- 2. The unit should have a dedicated computer room, and measures should be taken to remove the heat generated during the operation of the unit from the computer room, and the ventilation rate should be able to maintain the room temperature not exceeding 40 °C.
- 3. The unit should be installed on a rigid base or concrete foundation that does not deform. The foundation should have a flat surface and be able to bear the weight of the unit during operation. See unit base reference drawing.
- 4. There should be drainage measures with sufficient drainage capacity such as drainage ditches around the foundation of the unit, so that the water in the system can be drained during seasonal shutdown or maintenance.
- 5. There should be enough space in the machine room for the installation and maintenance of the unit, and there should be enough space for extubation in the machine room; at the same time, pipes and line pipes should not be laid above the compressor.
- 6. Materials and tools to be prepared: soft joints, anti-vibration cushions, hoisting equipment, hoisting beams, hoisting chains, jacks, sliding skids, pad rolls, and crowbars.
Second:the start-up procedure of the ground source heat pump
- 1. According to the requirements, connect all cables (wires) well, check whether the wiring in the electric control cabinet and the compressor is firm, if it is loose, re-tighten it. The torque for the wiring of the compressor is 500kg/cm.
- 2. Power on the unit and preheat the compressor lubricating oil for more than 8 hours;
- 3. Turn on the terminal equipment and check whether it operates normally;
- 4. Check the circulating water/groundwater pipeline to ensure that the cooling/heating water switching valve is in the correct switch position (see the attached water circuit diagram), turn on the circulating water pump and the groundwater pump, confirm the running direction, and check whether the water system is normal;
- 5. Check the ground source of the expansion water tank, open the exhaust valve of the circulating water pipeline, and exhaust the air in the pipeline;
- 6. Carry out a test run with the main circuit air switch turned on to check whether the action sequence is normal.
- 7. Check whether the running direction of the compressor is correct.
- 8. Check whether the high and low pressure values, the oil level of the compressor lubricating oil, the high and low pressure setting values of the pressure relay are normal (Note: the high pressure setting value is 2.5MPa, and the low pressure setting value is 0.2MPa, the user shall not change it without authorization) .
- After the above work is completed, when the water temperature reaches the requirements, the terminal equipment can be started to enter normal cooling/heating operation.
Third:Precautions for water installation of ground source heat pump units
- 1. It is recommended to reserve the space between the installation of the water pipe and the size of the connecting pipe of the unit to install the vibration isolation rubber pipe, so that the unit can have suitable construction and adjustment space after arriving at the site.
- 2. The installation and insulation of the system water pipeline should be designed and guided by professionals, and the corresponding regulations of the HVAC installation specification should be implemented.
- 3. The water inlet and outlet pipes should be connected according to the requirements of the marking on the unit. The general regulations are: the condenser water pipe goes in and out at the top; the evaporator water pipe is right in and left out.
- 4. The water pipeline system must be equipped with shock-proof soft joints, thermometers, pressure gauges, water filters, check valves, target flow controllers (attached accessories), exhaust valves, drain valves, stop valves, etc.
- 5. For units with multiple inlet and outlet pipes, the target flow controller and outlet temperature sensor must be installed on the general outlet pipe. The installation of the temperature sensor can be made of Φ12×1.5 steel pipe with a length of 110-120mm. One end is welded and sealed on the top of the corresponding water pipe. The pipe should be injected with heat-conducting oil to facilitate heat transfer.
- 6. The user must provide the unit with a ground source that meets the requirements for use, such as groundwater, river water, etc. When cooling in winter, the recommended ground source temperature range is 12-20°C. If it is lower than 10°C, please contact Haier.
- 7. The water system must be equipped with a water pump with suitable flow and pressure. The ground source system can provide enough water to ensure the normal water supply of the unit.
- 8. For the sake of operation safety, the ground source of the unit must be guaranteed not to cause corrosion, blockage and other damage to the unit. For projects whose water quality does not meet the relevant national standards, users are recommended to install a secondary heat exchanger or perform corresponding water treatment to ensure long-term reliable operation of the unit.
- 9. A water filter must be installed before the water inlet pipeline of the unit, and a filter screen with 16 mesh or more should be selected.
- 10. In addition to the shock-proof soft joint connection between the water pump and the unit and the system water pipeline, a support should be provided to prevent the unit from being stressed.
- 11. The water pipes of the system should be insulated, but the maintenance and operation parts should be reserved at the valve joints.
- 12. The flushing and insulation of the system water pipeline should be carried out before connecting with the unit.
- 13. The water chamber is designed to withstand water pressure of 1.0MPa. To prevent damage to the evaporator and condenser, do not use overpressure.
- Warning: It is strictly forbidden to connect the pipeline to the unit without flushing it.
Fourth:daily maintenance and maintenance knowledge
- 1. The unit has reached the best working state after adjustment, please do not arbitrarily change the set operating parameters.
- 2. After the unit runs for 24 hours, the water filter at the water inlet end of the pump must be cleaned.
- 3. Records should be made during daily operation, especially various phenomena, time and working conditions that occur during abnormal operation, so as to facilitate the analysis and inspection of faults.
- 4. The unit should be operated and managed by special personnel. If abnormality is found, it will be shut down in time to find out the cause and eliminate the fault. It is strictly forbidden to run with faults.
- 5. It is strictly forbidden to operate the switches frequently, the number of startups should not exceed 6 times/hour, and the running time should be more than 5 minutes.
- 6. The main circuit power switch cannot be disconnected during normal use to maintain the normal operation of the compressor oil heater.
- 7. During the normal use period, the whole machine should be checked once a month. The items are:
- ① Check whether the fastening bolts of the power connection are loose;
- ② Whether there is any noise in the moving parts of the unit, and whether the operation is normal;
- ③ Whether the high and low pressure values of the refrigeration/heating system are normal;
- ④ Whether the running current of each compressor and the insulation resistance of the unit are normal;
- ⑤ Check whether the filter drier and the sight glass are normal. If the outlet of the filter is frosted, it means that the filter is dirty and blocked, and the filter screen needs to be cleaned.
- ⑥ Check whether the lubricating oil of the compressor is normal. If the oil level is lower than 2/3 of the sight glass during operation, add lubricating oil; if it is dirty or deteriorated, replace the lubricating oil, and clean or replace the oil filter. Replace filter drier cartridge.
- 8. Seasonal shutdown:
- ①The main circuit power switch is disconnected, and the air switch of the unit is disconnected;
- ②Close the shut-off valve of the water system close to the unit after the pump stops;
- ③ Drain the stored water in the circulating water pipeline and underground water pipeline;
- ④ Drain the water in the condenser and evaporator.
- 9. Restart after seasonal shutdown:
- ① The main circuit power switch is turned on, and the air switch of the unit is turned on;
- ② Preheat the compressor lubricating oil for more than 8 hours;
- ③ Check the ground source of the expansion water tank, open the exhaust valve of the circulating water pipeline, and exhaust the air in the pipeline.
- After the above work is completed, turn on the main unit of the air conditioner according to the prescribed operation steps, and then enter the normal cooling/heating operation.
- 10. The condenser and evaporator should be cleaned at least once every two years. Mechanical or chemical methods can be used. This work should be done by professionals.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us