How to use the air conditioner correctly?
Precautions for air conditioning installation
1: Prevent freon leakage:
- The cooling effect after the air conditioner is installed is greatly affected by the amount of fluorine. After the air conditioner is installed, the installer must carefully check the air conditioner connection port to see if there is any freon leakage.
2: Prevent rainwater from pouring back:
- In order to prevent rainwater from pouring into the room, the inner side of the air-conditioning hole through the wall should be higher than the outside side. After the installation is completed, the gap of the hole through the wall must be blocked with putty.
3: Prevent indoor water leakage:
- Condensed water will be produced when the air conditioner is refrigerating. It is reasonable to say that the condensed water should be directly discharged to the outside, but sometimes the condensed water cannot be discharged if the installation is not good. Therefore, during installation, you can pour some water into the water tray of the air conditioner to test the drainage performance.
4: Prevent outdoor water leakage:
- When the air conditioner is heating, it will defrost into water. In order to prevent outdoor water leakage, the installer should install a water outlet and a water outlet pipe for the outdoor unit.
What everyone should pay attention to is that the installation of the outdoor unit should be firm, especially to reduce vibration and noise. If the installation is not firm, the use of the air conditioner will be greatly affected. Improve ventilation, so as to avoid malfunctions.
Second: Precautions when using air conditioners
1: The temperature of the air conditioner cannot be adjusted too low
- When using an air conditioner in midsummer, it is advisable that the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor should not exceed 8°C. When the cold air is turned on, do not blow directly on the human body. Before entering the air-conditioned room full of sweat, you should dry the sweat and change the wet clothes.
2: Do not use fragrance to deodorize
- In order to eliminate the odor of the dirty air in the room, some people do not use the method of ventilation, but deodorize with fragrance, but they do not know that this will increase the indoor pollution. Fragrance in high concentrations can irritate the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
3: Frequent ventilation
- Most of the environments where air conditioners are used are airtight, and it will naturally make people hold their breath for a long time. Therefore, it can be equipped with negative ion generator, air filter or germicidal lamp when possible. However, when using the air conditioner, open the windows regularly for ventilation or leave some gaps in the windows to facilitate the air flow. If you find that the air conditioner has peculiar smell or smoke, you should stop it immediately for inspection.
4: Always keep it clean
- When the air conditioner transmits cold and warm air, it will cause some pathogenic microorganisms and Pseudomonas aeruginosa to multiply in the air conditioner, which is easy to cause respiratory diseases such as asthma. Therefore, the filter should be cleaned in time according to the usage.
5: Maintain good usage habits
- When using the air conditioner, we should pay attention to maintaining good usage habits and rhythm, especially when the air conditioner is turned off after use, and if it is used again, it should be at least five minutes apart, so that the compressor of the air conditioner can be buffered and ensure the good condition of the compressor.
6: Maintain the correct electricity habits
- It is best not to use the same plug for our air conditioner power supply with other different electrical appliances, because the air conditioner consumes a lot of electricity, and it is easy to lose power if used together, so our air conditioner should be powered by a dedicated line and use a single-phase three-hole socket. , Do not tamper easily after plugging in, just turn off the power.
Third: Air conditioning maintenance
1: Internal cleaning of the unit
- If the unit runs for a long time, in order to ensure the cooling effect, the inside of the unit must be cleaned once every 1 or 2 months.
2: Pre-season maintenance
- Before the start of the season of use, check whether there are obstacles around the unit and the air inlet.
3: Unit use and maintenance
- Pay attention to the cleaning of the chassis, and press the "clean" button every day to prevent bacteria and odors from occurring.
4: End-of-season maintenance
- When not in use for a long time, remember to drain the water and cut off the power supply. In order to prevent freezing damage to the body and mosquito breeding, when it is not used for a long time, you should turn off the tap water, then press the cleaning button to drain the water and cut off the power supply.
5: Unit periodic maintenance
- The unit runs for 1-2 months. If the wet curtain, the filter screen is blocked or the chassis is too dirty, it should be cleaned when it is built to avoid machine failure.
- Pay attention to the outdoor radiator of the air conditioner. If you find that there is a lot of dust on it, you should clean it as soon as possible. It is recommended that you check and clean the outdoor radiator regularly, so as to ensure the working efficiency of the air conditioner.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us