What is the right degree to turn on the air conditioner in summer?
If the temperature of the air conditioner is lowered, it is easy to be frozen into a cold. If the temperature is raised, it will not feel cool and waste electricity. Using air conditioners in summer, I don't know what degree is the most suitable? Then let's talk to you about the appropriate degree of air conditioning in summer.
What is the right degree to turn on the air conditioner in summer?
Under normal circumstances, it is appropriate to set the temperature of the air conditioner at 26-28 degrees in summer. Because this temperature range is the most suitable for the human body to adapt to the environment, it will feel more comfortable. Setting the temperature of the air conditioner in this range can also save energy to the greatest extent. Comfort and save money, why not do it.
How many degrees should the air conditioner set in summer
1. How many degrees should the air conditioner set in summer?
Under normal circumstances, when the air conditioner is refrigerating, the temperature is increased by 2°C, although the human body does not feel it very clearly, but for the air conditioner, it can save nearly 10% of electricity on average.
It is appropriate to open the central air conditioner in summer. Generally speaking, the human body feels the most comfortable when the air conditioner is opened at 26°C to 28°C in summer, and this temperature is also relatively energy-saving; in addition, the minimum temperature of the air conditioner should not be lower than 22°C, and the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor should not be lower than 22°C. Greater than 7 ℃, and night air conditioning should not be lower than 24 ℃. When the environmental conditions are the temperature of 25°C, the relative humidity of 50%, and the airflow speed of 0.15 m/s, the human body is in the most normal and ideal state of thermal equilibrium, that is to say, the feeling is the most comfortable and the response is the best.
In fact, the effective temperature felt by the human body is correspondingly slightly lower than the temperature of the indoor air, generally about 1~2 °C lower, that is, although the air supply temperature of the air conditioner is slightly higher, the actual temperature felt by the human body is not that much. high. Therefore, the control temperature of the air conditioner is adjusted to about 27°C, and the human body will feel more comfortable at this time.
2. The temperature setting of the air conditioner should be beneficial to health
When the air conditioner is turned on in summer, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor should not be too large, generally 5 ℃ ~ 10 ℃ is appropriate. If the temperature difference is too large, people will experience sudden changes in temperature when entering and leaving, and they are prone to colds and other diseases.
In summer, when the indoor temperature is adjusted too low, such as below 20℃, people live and work at a lower room temperature for a long time, which will cause a variety of discomforts. Abdominal pain, backache, neuralgia in limbs
3. How many degrees to set the temperature of the air conditioner to save electricity
For example, if the temperature of the air conditioner is adjusted to 27°C compared to that of 20°C, the ratio of power consumption will be 7:20, that is, adjusting the temperature of the air conditioner to 27°C can save about 30% of electricity compared to 20°C. %about
In summer, it is appropriate to turn on the air conditioner. Generally speaking, the body feels the most comfortable when the air conditioner is turned on at 26°C to 28°C, and this temperature also saves electricity; in addition, the minimum temperature of the air conditioner should not be lower than 22°C, and the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor should not be greater than 7 °C
Precautions for blowing air conditioners in summer
1. In addition, due to the different indoor and outdoor environments, the body's ability to regulate is out of balance due to the long-term exposure to relatively extreme temperatures. Over time, it will lead to a decline in immune function and various uncomfortable symptoms, which is medically called air-conditioning disease. Therefore, it is recommended that under normal circumstances, it is best to adjust the air conditioner to about 26 °C, and the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor should not exceed 7 °C, otherwise it will increase the burden on the body temperature regulation center.
2. Some friends sweat all over and turn on the air conditioner immediately when they get home, which is harmful to health. Because the pores are completely opened at this time, and it is too late to close, it is easy to cause the body temperature to drop sharply, and induce colds and other diseases. Therefore, when entering the room from a hot outdoor, you should turn on the air conditioner after at least 10 minutes. In addition, the body temperature drops when sleeping. If you want to keep the air conditioner on all night, it will also easily cause headaches, colds, etc. You must turn off the air conditioner before going to bed, or set a timer to turn off the air conditioner.
3. When the air conditioner is turned on, the cold air sinks downward, so it is best to blow the wind upward to avoid the cold wind blowing directly on the body. People who are close to the air conditioner should sit facing the air conditioner, because the cold wind blowing on your back and waist from the back will cause more damage to the human body than the headwind.
The dangers of long-term air conditioning
1, leading to dysfunction of the homeostasis regulation system
In summer, because the air conditioner is turned on, the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is too large. As soon as you enter and exit the air-conditioned room, the sweat pores suddenly open and close, the perspiration function is dysfunctional, the sweating is reduced, and the body waste is not easy to discharge.
2. Poor peripheral blood circulation
Entering an air-conditioned room from a hot outdoor, the peripheral blood vessels cannot be quickly contracted, which is likely to cause poor peripheral blood circulation. For female friends, if the indoor temperature is too low for a long time, it is easy to have symptoms such as abdominal pain and dysmenorrhea, which will then cause a series of complications, such as gynecological diseases and even female infertility. Converted to air-conditioned room.
3. Human body is dehydrated
Women are all made of water. Women who lack water are like dry flowers. The biggest problem in air-conditioned rooms is that they are extremely dry. If people stay in such an environment for a day, their skin will become dry immediately. Loose and not elastic at all. These symptoms are mainly the final manifestation of the body's lack of water and the skin's lack of water. Because 75% of the human body belongs to water, if the water content in the body drops below 50%, the human skin will appear aging and wrinkles will appear.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us