Things to keep in mind when swimming in summer
Swimming in summer is a favorite sport of the people.
It can not only achieve the purpose of physical exercise, but also play a role in relieving the heat and refreshing the body and mind.
We must be deeply concerned about the swimming safety of the masses, and ensure that the masses can protect their lives while cooling off and exercising. When swimming in summer, be sure to raise your awareness of safety and do not take it lightly. You need to pay attention to the following:
- 1. Do not swim in unfamiliar waters. Swimming in the public swimming pool should obey the management of the on-site personnel, do not play and play, and avoid accidents. In natural waters or places with complicated conditions around the waters, do not rush into the water to prevent accidents
- 2.do not overeat before swimming, and try not to swim on an empty stomach. Usually in the water 1 hour after meals. If you find yourself hungry, you should add a small amount of food before diving to avoid cramps during swimming
- 3. Swimming is a high-energy-consuming exercise that requires the cooperation of the whole body. Before entering the water, you must do a warm-up preparation exercise, and perform warm-up activities on the limbs, joints and muscles to cope with the high-intensity exercise in the water. But at the same time pay attention: avoid strenuous exercise before swimming. After strenuous exercise, people will increase the load on the heart and have shortness of breath. At this time, if you immediately swim in the water, the body temperature will drop rapidly, resulting in weakened resistance, causing symptoms such as laryngitis, cold, and fever.
- 4. do not swim after strenuous exercise. Swimming after strenuous exercise will increase the burden on the heart, weaken the body's resistance, and easily cause colds, fever, etc.
- 5. When swimming in an outdoor swimming pool in summer, sunscreen measures should be taken to avoid sunburn.
- 6. Swimming should do what you can and avoid taking too long. Generally speaking, the swimming time should be 1~1.5 hours, generally not more than two hours.
- 7. People with high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, asthma and other diseases that are not suitable for swimming should not go into the water. When hypertensive patients are onset, drugs are often difficult to control, and swimming is likely to induce stroke, which is more dangerous. Patients with epilepsy and heart disease have a very high chance of death by suffocation without timely assistance from companions and lifeguards because they will temporarily lose control of their consciousness when they are onset.
- 8.pay attention to the hygiene after swimming. After swimming, you should pay attention to cleaning your body and keep your body clean and hygienic. After swimming, you should pay attention to cleaning your body, dry your body with a clean towel, blow out nasal secretions, if water gets into your ears, you should wipe it clean in time, and try to take a break in the sun or do a few health exercises to avoid the appearance of the body. Muscle stiffness
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us