Air source heat pump problems in daily use
An air source heat pump is a long-life product. But after 3 or 5 years using, it might get some problems without proper maintaining. Here we’d like to share some solutions to solve the problems.
1. Air source heat pump domestic hot water does not heat?
- Possible reason 1: Low level of refrigerant in system or leakage of the refrigerant.
- If the refrigerant is insufficient, the air source heat pump will not heat. At this time, the refrigerant needs to be supplemented in time to ensure the normal operation of the heat pump.
- Possible reason 2: The voltage is too low.
- All the home appliances must work in a certain electricity voltage range, and the air source heat pump also needs to work in a certain electricity voltage level. An unstable voltage or low voltage will cause the compressor to fail to start, so it cannot heat.
2. Too much frost on the heat pump evaporator, not auto defrosting heat pump:
- Possible reason 1: lack of refrigerant.
- Solution: add enough refrigerant.
- Possible reason 2: There is too much dust on the outdoor exchanger fin or some other substance.
- Solution: clean the outdoor exchanger.
- Possible reason 3: Defrost sensor is not in the correct position.
- Solution: To remove the defrost sensor in the correct position where ices up most seriously.
3. Air source heat pump stop running:
- Possible reason 1: High pressure protection stops the heat pump. The water circulation problem may cause this protection. The fan motor not working will also cause the protection.
- Solution: To check the water circulation and water pipe. To check fan motor and change a new fan motor in case of problems.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us