Aspects to pay attention to when installing a heat pump
What are the aspects that cannot be ignored when installing an air source heat pump heating system?
1. Installation steps of air source heat pump heating and cooling system
- (1) Before installing the host, it is necessary to survey the installation site, select and determine the installation location of the host.
- (2) For the foundation of the host equipment, if the installation location is determined to be on the ground, cement can be used, and the thickness of the cement is about 15cm to 20cm.
- (3) Place the host and adjust the position of the unit to ensure that the host is placed stably.
- (4) Connect the water system, mainly the connection of the water pump, valve body, filter, and other components between the host and the water tank.
- (5) Connect the circuit system, mainly connect the power cord, water pump, solenoid valve, water temperature sensor, pressure switch, etc. according to the wiring diagram requirements.
- (6) Test the pressure of the water circuit to check whether there is any water leakage in the pipeline connection.
- (7) Trial operation of the machine to check various parameters of the system.
- (8) Pipeline insulation, such as the use of rubber and plastic insulation materials to insulate the waterway system.
2. the installation "rules" of the air source heat pump heating system
- Mastering the installation steps is only to master the most basic installation knowledge. What really determines the quality of the installation is the many installation details. Every step of the installation has "rules" to follow, which also need to be firmly grasped by the installer.
1. The survey work before installation is necessary
- Before installing the host, it is very necessary to survey the installation site.
2. The host has high requirements for the installation space environment
- The inverter air source heat pump has high requirements for the installation space environment, and it has different requirements for installation in different locations.
- The air source heat pump host can be installed on the ground, on the roof, or on the wall. If it is installed on the ground or on the wall, in order to ensure that the heat absorption and heat dissipation of the heat exchanger of the main engine is not hindered, the distance between the main engine and the surrounding walls or other obstructions should not be too small. , Use expansion bolts to fix it; if it is installed on the roof, the load-bearing of the roof should be considered. Roofs that do not meet the load-bearing requirements are definitely not allowed to be installed. If they can be installed on the roof, pay attention to the direction of the air source heat pump. It is best to install downwind in the direction of the air outlet so that the heat exchange effect of the host will be good.
- The air source heat pump must have good heating performance. It must ensure that the main engine is well ventilated during installation. The ventilation effect is not good. It will cause frequent frosting and defrosting of the equipment, and the equipment will do useless work.
3. It is very important to lay a good "foundation"
- The foundation of the equipment must be firm and firm. On this basis, the main unit should be placed and adjusted smoothly, to ensure that it is installed upright and fixed with expansion bolts.
- The installation of some hosts is uneven, which makes it difficult to discharge the condensed water of the equipment. Once the condensed water is not discharged smoothly, in the severe cold climate, the water receiving tray is bound to freeze, and the accumulation for a long time will block the air intake of the fins. As a result, the heating capacity of the equipment decreases. In addition, shock absorption measures should be taken between the main engine and the foundation at the bottom, and the rigid pipeline connecting the main engine should adopt spring shock absorption brackets to prevent the pipeline from transmitting vibration to the building structure.
4. Take measures to prevent rain and snow for the equipment
- In the actual installation, it is also necessary to consider the drainage, rain and snow protection, lightning protection, maintenance space, and other issues of the host equipment. If these details are not considered in place, it will directly affect the heating effect and service life of the air source heat pump heating system.
- In terms of rain and snow protection, the air source heat pump products with side air outlet will be better, and are less affected by rain and snow; the air source heat pump products with top air outlet, it is best to install a snow cover for it to prevent the equipment from shutting down. Snowflakes fall on the fan blades of the main unit and accumulate, causing the motor of the main unit to get stuck and burn out.
- For snowy days, the installers of enterprises also install bottom brackets on the equipment when making equipment foundations or during construction, thus avoiding the snow accumulation problem caused by snowy days. In terms of rain protection, it is mainly to ensure that the rainwater can be discharged as soon as possible after entering the equipment, which requires that the installation of the equipment must be level to prevent the equipment from accumulating water.
- In addition, if a rain-proof shed or a snow-proof wind cover is installed to protect the main engine, care should be taken to ensure that the heat absorption and heat dissipation of the main engine heat exchanger is not hindered.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us