Differences Between Solar and Air Energy Products
Differences between solar and air energy products
1：What is the difference between solar water heaters and air source heat pump water heaters?
- 1. The principle is different: air energy is based on the reverse Carnot cycle principle. The unit uses a small amount of electric energy as the driving force and refrigerant as the carrier to continuously absorb the free low-grade heat energy in the air and convert it into high-grade heat energy to realize the transfer of low-temperature heat energy to high-temperature heat energy; Solar energy is based on the principle of photo-thermal conversion, which is to directly convert solar energy into heat energy for water heating.
- 2. The working environment is different: ultra-low temperature air can not be affected by rainy weather and other climate, and can work normally under the ambient temperature of - 30 ℃~40 ℃; Solar energy can only work when there is sun in the daytime.
- 3. Different operating costs: when the ambient temperature is greater than - 5 ℃, the comprehensive thermal efficiency of air energy is up to 350%; Conventional solar energy operates at almost zero cost under direct sunlight, but can only rely on auxiliary systems in rainy and snowy days or at night. The operation costs vary greatly with different auxiliary systems. Taking the common electric auxiliary in the market as an example, the comprehensive heating efficiency of solar energy combined with electric heater is 200%.
- 4. Different installation: solar energy has high requirements for installation location. It must have enough sunward space to install and cover a large area; The air can take up little space, and can be installed indoors or outdoors. The installation is very simple.
- 5. Different comfort: air can supply water heater 24 hours a day, with sufficient water and constant water temperature, which can be used immediately, while solar energy has high water temperature when there is sun, and can only rely on electric auxiliary heating in continuous rainy days. The amount of hot water is insufficient, and the comfort is very poor.
- 6. Different functions: the heat pump unit can produce hot water in summer, and can also obtain air conditioning for free, and can also heat in winter. The function of solar energy is single.
What is the difference between air energy and solar energy in energy saving?
- (1) Solar energy absorbs sunlight to make heat. During the day, there is a lot of heat energy in the sunlight of the sun. The solar energy will be combined with a large area of collector plate, which can absorb free energy to produce hot water. That is to say, to make heat by solar energy, the weather must be good and the sun must be sufficient. Once the use of solar energy is restricted in rainy days or in cold seasons, the electric auxiliary heating equipment equipped inside has to be turned on. After turning on the electric auxiliary heating equipment, the power consumption of solar energy will increase greatly.
- (2) Air energy needs electric energy to drive it, but the heat source of air energy is mainly the heat in the air. If 1 kilowatt of electric energy is consumed, 3 to 4 kilowatts of heat can be obtained from the air. The energy-saving effect is obvious
What are the benefits of solar energy and air energy?
Benefits of solar energy:
- 1. Universal: The sun shines all over the earth, and there is no geographical restriction, no matter on land or sea, no matter on mountains or islands, it can be developed and utilized directly, and it is easy to collect, without mining and transportation.
- 2. Harmless: the development and utilization of solar energy will not pollute the environment. It is one of the clean energy sources, which is extremely valuable in today's increasingly serious environmental pollution.
- 3. Huge: The solar radiation energy reaching the earth's surface every year is equivalent to 130 trillion tons of coal, which is the largest energy that can be developed in the world today.
- 4. Safety: nuclear power generation will have the risk of nuclear leakage. Once nuclear leakage occurs, it will cause a great ecological crisis, and solar energy is absolutely not in this situation, which is very reliable.
- 5. Long-term: according to the rate of nuclear energy produced by the sun, the storage of hydrogen is enough to maintain for tens of billions of years, and the life of the earth is about billions of years. In this sense, we can say that the energy of the sun is inexhaustible.
Benefits of air energy:
- 1. Safety: no gas is used, no waste gas will be generated, and "gas poisoning" will not occur; Do not use electric heating rod to heat, there is no danger of electric leakage, and protect the health and safety of family members.
- 2. Save money: COP value is more than 3, energy efficiency ratio is high, absolute power and money saving. It can save 2/3~3/4 of electricity cost, or 1/2~2/3 of gas cost and auxiliary heating cost of solar water heater.
- 3. Comfort: patented technology - over-flow indirect heating, fully automatic constant temperature and pressure water supply, never hot and cold when using hot water, hot water has pressure, good comfort. The all-weather and all-year water supply makes up for the embarrassment of the solar hot water system that there is no hot water available in rainy days, at night, without sunshine or frost.
- 4. Environmental protection: The cold air from the air (heat pump) water heater is conducive to reducing the room temperature.
- 5. Durable: select world-famous parts, five-fold anti-rust technology, the shell is made of corrosion-resistant, ultra-thick coated steel plate or stainless steel plate, the equipment performance is stable, and the service life is up to 15 years.
2: What are the advantages of air source heat pump hot water apparatus units compared with solar water heaters?
- Good power saving effect: the average power saving of air source heat pump hot water heater units is 65-80℅, and the average power saving of electric auxiliary solar water heaters is 40-65℅, and it can only reach 70℅ under special conditions. Smaller investment: Taking electricity saving 65℅ as the standard, the investment of air source heat pump hot water apparatus unit is only about 70℅ of the electric auxiliary solar water heater.
- Strong adaptability: The air source heat pump hot water apparatus unit is almost unaffected by the weather, producing hot water around the clock, regardless of wind or rain, day or night, 24 hours a day to produce and supply hot water. The solar water heater can only produce hot water on sunny days and is used in the afternoon and evening. In other weather and at night, the hot water in the morning needs to rely on other energy sources. In many parts of the country, the electric auxiliary device of the solar water heater needs to work for more than 40℅.
- The water storage tank is small: the water storage tank of the solar water heater should be configured according to the maximum hot water supply throughout the day, while the air source heat pump hot water heater unit can produce hot water at any time, and the water storage tank configuration is only 50% of the maximum hot water supply. ~70℅ can meet the requirements.
- Small footprint: solar water heaters often occupy the entire floor, and the floor area is not large enough for users above the 9th floor. The air source heat pump hot water generator unit system only needs 1/9 of the area of the solar hot water generator unit.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us