Condenser cleaning is divided into physical cleaning and chemical cleaning
Physical cleaning method:
Physical cleaning is mainly used for cleaning with flexible shaft brushes.
The flexible shaft is driven by the motor of the cleaning machine. There is a nylon brush at the front of the flexible shaft. When in use, the flexible shaft and the brush are inserted into the copper tube of the condenser, and the inside of the copper tube is removed by the brush that rotates at a high speed. The dirt, and finally rinsed with water, this kind of machine is called a gun machine.
The advantage of physical cleaning is that it saves the cost of chemical cleaning solutions, avoids the disposal of waste liquid after chemical cleaning, and is not easy to cause corrosion of the condenser copper tube of the heat pump unit. The disadvantage is that the cleaning effect is not good for hard scale and corrosion products with strong adhesion. Yes, and the cleaning operation is time-consuming and labor-intensive.
If the scale is hard to clean, chemical cleaning should be carried out, and the scale cannot be removed by physical means. In order for the condenser to operate at optimum conditions, the condenser must be treated with special chemicals to remove scale, rust, slime, sterilization, and anti-corrosion treatment, and restore it to a clean metal surface.
Condenser cleaning is divided into chemical cleaning
Chemical cleaning process:
1. Close the valve of the cooling water in and out of the condenser, and use the thermometer tube, pressure gauge tube, or sewage pipe to connect the anti-corrosion pump and the liquid distribution box to make a small circulation system for circulating cleaning.
2. First add pickling corrosion inhibitor, which is a special copper corrosion inhibitor, which is attached to the inner wall of the condenser metal to prevent the acid and metal from reacting.
3. Add a solid pickling cleaning agent to clean the scale with calcium carbonate scale as the main component. The cleaning agent is a composite solid organic acid, white crystal, non-corrosive to metals, and is a weak acid; the amount of cleaning agent is based on the scale of the equipment. Depends.
4. Add a scale stripping agent (optional). If the scale of the condenser equipment is thick, you need to add a sludge stripping agent to promote the rapid dissolution of the product after the scale reaction in water and accelerate the deep scale reaction.
5. Add neutralizing passivating agent, after the condenser is chemically cleaned, the residual acid is neutralized to prevent the metal surface from oxidizing and generating secondary rust.
6. Cleaning process:
A. Cleaning temperature: Generally, room temperature cleaning is used. If the scale is thick, it can be cleaned at 40 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ to improve the cleaning speed.
B. Close the valves entering and leaving the unit, and connect the pressure gauge or thermometer tube, anti-corrosion pump, and acid tank to form a cleaning circulation system. When cleaning, add the corrosion inhibitor first, and then add the organic acid slowly after the corrosion inhibitor circulates evenly. During cleaning, the reaction should be checked regularly. When the cleaning agent is insufficient, it should be supplemented to ensure that there is enough acid solution and scale reaction. During cleaning, press the scale reaction In some cases, an appropriate amount of sludge remover, defoamer, etc. can be added.
C. After cleaning, drain the remaining liquid and add clean water to rinse.
D. After the condenser is cleaned, it is necessary to add a neutralizing passivator to neutralize the residual acid to prevent the oxidation of the inner wall of the metal.
E. The cleaning time of the condenser is about 5 to 10 hours, depending on the actual situation.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us