A heat pump is an electrical device that draws heat from one place and passes it to another. Heat pump has been widely used in European and North America. Refrigerators and air conditioners are common examples of this energy transferring heat pump technology.
The heat pump works by Carnot cycle system. This system need 4 essential components and 1 heat transferring carrier.
1. Heat transferring carrier : The name is refrigerant. Exact example. R410A , R32 or R134A. It absorb the heat from the air, Then it transfers the heat to the other side which need the heat. During this period, refrigerant change itself shape from gas to liquid.
2. Compressor : It is an electricity powered device. Its for compressing the refrigerant from gas to liquid. And it also keeps the refrigerant flowing in the system.
3. Evaporator: It contains some tubes to allow the refrigerant flowing in it body. The refrigerant absorbs the heat in the air when it is evaporated in the evaporator, and stores the heat in the refrigerant and flows to the next part.
4. A condenser is a heat exchanger and also contains many tubes. Refrigerant flows in these tubes. When the high-temperature refrigerant is transformed into a liquid in the condenser, the heat carried by the refrigerant will be conducted to the nearby water through the tube. The working process of the condenser is an heat release process, so the condenser temperature is always high.
5. Throttle valve is a device that adjusts refrigerant flow and pressure by abruptly reducing the cross section of the tube. The throttle is usually installed between the condenser and the evaporator. When the refrigerant liquid flows out from the condenser and passes through the throttle valve, the throttle valve functions to reduce the pressure and temperature of the refrigerant.
The compressor exchanges refrigerant between the evaporator and the condenser. After the refrigerant is compressed by the compressor, heat is released in the condenser, And condenser will transfer the heat to water around of it. Water temperature will rise up.
According to above air to water heat pump working principle. Aircal heat pump factory developed many products which can be listed as below product ranges:
1. Swimming pool heat pump. The hot water output highest is 40℃. Because when people swim, they will not need high temperature water.
2. DC inverter heat pump (multi function). The hot water output highest is 55℃, and by the help of auxiliary electrical heater, highest temperature can be 70℃. This product is designed for space heating and home use hot water both.
3. Domestic Hot Water heat pump water heater : The hot water output highest is 70℃. This product is designed for home use hot water. 70℃ high temperature is for sterilization mode.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us