Why Are So Many People Using Variable Frequency Air Source Heat Pumps?
What is an inverter heat pump?
- The variable frequency air source heat pump adopts an advanced DC frequency conversion technology. Usually, the fixed frequency unit can only operate on a single frequency, and cannot make accurate and rapid adjustments to the change of the external temperature. When the unit reaches the set temperature When the temperature is lower than the set temperature, the unit will automatically start again. This frequent start and stop not only affects the service life of the compressor of the air source heat pump, but also consumes more electricity. After installing the variable frequency air source heat pump, after reaching the set temperature value, it can automatically adjust the running speed of the compressor and motor, automatically adjust the frequency output power of the unit operation, and run at a low speed, which can not only improve the operating efficiency of the unit, prolong the equipment service life, and save operating costs for users.
What is a fixed frequency air source heat pump?
- The fixed frequency air source heat pump heats or cools by controlling the operation of the compressor. Because the power supply frequency cannot be changed, the speed of the fixed-frequency air source heat pump compressor will basically not change. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the compressor will stop working, otherwise it will start working, and the temperature will be adjusted by continuously starting and stopping the compressor.
What is the difference between fixed frequency and variable frequency heat pumps?
The working principle of the fixed frequency air source heat pump is:
- 1: Difference in working principle
- During the operation of the fixed frequency air source heat pump, no matter how much the main engine is loaded, the unit can only run at one frequency. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, it will stop, and when the temperature drops to the range, it will restart. Such frequent shutdowns and restarts will not only consume electricity, but also affect the life of the compressor. The variable frequency air source heat pump can automatically adjust the number of revolutions of the compressor according to the change of the ambient temperature, and at the same time, the operation is more stable, and there is no feeling of hot and cold. Even if the temperature is reached, it will not stop, but maintain operation with low energy consumption, so the inverter air source heat pump is better in terms of service life, energy consumption and service life
- The working principle of the variable frequency air source heat pump is:
- At room temperature, the heating energy efficiency of fixed frequency air source heat pump and variable frequency air energy is not much different, but the lower the temperature, the more obvious the difference. Taking the variable frequency air energy floor heating air conditioner as an example, at 15℃-20℃, the heating capacity of the variable frequency air energy and the fixed frequency air energy is less than 10%. The capacity is about 60% higher, and the gap increases to 80% when it reaches minus 25 degrees. It can be seen that in areas with low ambient temperature, it is best to choose inverter air for heating, otherwise it will not be able to provide stable and continuous indoor warmth.
- 2: Differences in the principle of compressor operation
- The compressor of the variable frequency air source heat pump can adjust the temperature moderately when it is turned on for a long time. If the room does not need a lot of cold and heat, it will operate at a low frequency and intelligently and constantly control the temperature. The compressor output of the fixed-frequency air source heat pump is a fixed value. It is often necessary to set a buffer water tank to prevent the compressor from starting and stopping frequently, the temperature difference fluctuates greatly, and the water temperature fluctuates, so the room temperature will be overcooled or overheated. For the heating system with floor heating at the end, if the start-stop method of the heat pump is reasonably adjusted and the heat storage of the cushion is fully utilized (such as increasing the indoor temperature and reducing the temperature of the start-up pump to prolong the start-stop interval of the compressor), the buffer water tank may not be set. For fan coil units, radiators and other terminals that require both hot and cold, and the terminal load fluctuates greatly, an energy storage tank is generally required. If there are multiple outdoor units or compressors with multiple heads, you can control the start/stop sequence of the compressors to let the compressors take turns off, and you don’t need to set up a buffer water tank.
- 3: Differences in equipment energy saving
- When the frequency conversion air source heat pump is started, the current is low, which will not impact the power grid and the watt-hour meter, and can reduce the interference to other indoor appliances in use. The voltage adaptation range reaches 120V ~ 270V, which solves the problem that the work is affected by the instability of the voltage. The wider the frequency variation range, the more it can ensure non-stop operation under most working conditions, and the more obvious the energy saving advantage is. The fixed-frequency air source heat pump needs to be frequently turned on and off to adjust the temperature, which is easy to cause damage to the compressor. When starting up, a strong current is input, so it consumes electricity, while the variable frequency air source heat pump does not need to be started frequently. In this regard, the frequency conversion ratio is fixed. Frequency saving.
Why use an inverter heat pump?
- The variable frequency air energy heat pump adopts variable frequency compression technology, which can automatically select heating, cooling or dehumidification functions according to the ambient temperature, so that the room can quickly reach the specified temperature in a short time, which can achieve comfortable temperature control and rapid energy saving.
- Fixed-frequency air energy heat pump can only select one type of heat for one function at a time. When the heat needs to be changed, the compressor needs to be restarted. During the continuous restart and shutdown of the compressor, it will not only consume abnormal power, but also reduce the life of the heat pump. In contrast, the operation of variable frequency air source heat pump is more stable, the energy consumption is low, and the cutting life is longer. Therefore, the variable frequency air source heat pump is the product of technological progress and an advanced product of fixed frequency air source heat pump.
- The fixed-frequency heat engine regulates the heat through frequent startup and restart. In this process, it consumes a lot of power and wastes a lot of energy. When the system starts, the current of the variable frequency air energy is low, and it will not consume too much energy to output on demand, ensuring that it does not stop running under most working conditions, and the energy saving advantage is more obvious. To sum up, in all aspects, the variable frequency air source heat pump is better than the fixed frequency air source heat pump. The air-energy heat pump under Bilai adopts stepless DC output, variable frequency speed heating, precise temperature control, and the performance curve is smoother, more stable and more accurate. It adopts three-dimensional heating technology, and hot water is continuously supplied to ensure a warm and comfortable indoor environment. The products are exquisite and crafted Sophisticated, precise control, committed to allowing users to enjoy excellent air energy products.
What are the advantages of an inverter heat pump?
- First, the working voltage is different:
- The working frequency of the fixed-frequency air source heat pump compressor is fixed, and it can only operate under the national grid voltage (220 V/50 HZ), high pressure or low pressure. The variable frequency air source heat pump can operate at a wide voltage of 130~280 V, which has lower voltage requirements and stronger adaptability. Inverter technology is an emerging technology in the field of heat pumps. It is a technology that changes the frequency of the power supply through an inverter device, thereby changing the running speed of the compressor. The core of the frequency conversion technology is the frequency converter, which realizes the automatic adjustment of the running speed of the motor by changing the frequency of the power supply, converts the frequency of 50 Hz of the fixed power grid into the changing frequency of 30-130 Hz, and increases the adaptability of the power supply voltage to 142 Hz. —270 V, which solves the problem of electrical failure caused by unstable grid voltage
- The second is whether it is easy to adjust:
- Because the speed of the fixed-frequency air source heat pump compressor is fixed, if you feel that the indoor temperature is too high or too low, you can only restart the setting manually, and in the event of a power failure such as voltage instability, the compressor will Shutdown, such frequent restarts will consume a lot of power and will greatly reduce the service life of the compressor. The variable frequency air source heat pump can adjust the operating speed of the compressor at any time, and the compressor will not be turned on frequently, which greatly reduces the impact of frequent restarts on the service life of the compressor.
- Third, the temperature rises at different rates:
- After the inverter air source heat pump is turned on, it will first work at a higher frequency, and will soon rise to the set temperature, and then reduce the operating frequency to maintain the indoor temperature. The fixed frequency air source heat pump can only work at a fixed frequency, and the temperature adjustment is slow when it is turned on.
AIRCAL HEAT PUMP CO., LTD.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us